Labels

Friday, August 20, 2010

Forever

FOREVER


Sometimes,
I just stop and stare,
I think about you,
And the times you said, 'I'll always be there'
I miss you,
But there's not much I can do,
I sit around thinking,
The memories are few,
Life takes a weird turn each day,
All I can do,
Is sit back and take the ride,
And it hurts,
Coz I just can't seem to take it in my stride.
My mind wanders,
I'm lost for the moment,
I close my eyes and I see you,
In my dreams,
Just there,
Being you...
I wonder if you ever think of me,
Ever miss me,
I'll never know,
It gets scary at times,
Knowing I might never see you again,
And I simply pick up a pen,
And put it into rhyme.
Though sometimes I wish I could "pause" life,
And relive the moments I had with you,
I would have held on tighter,
And kissed you deeper,
But I don't blame myself,
Coz there was no way I could've known,
So for now I can live with myself,
And dwell,
On the little things that make me smile,
Like you..
In my heart..
Niched..
Forever......

No comments:

Post a Comment